Washington Small Claims Courts
In Washington, Revised Code of Washington 12.40.010 tasks the District Court Small Claims department to process small claims in amounts not exceeding $4,000. Each county has a District Court.
- An Introduction to Small Claims Court | Forms From the Administrative Office of the Courts. Explains how to file a small claims action, what happens at trial, and how to collect money if you win.
- Washington District Courts Contact information for Washington State Courts.
- Clark County District Court | Small Claims Brochure [PDF] Information about the small claims procedure.
- King County Small Claims Court Information on how to prepare, file and serve a small claim. The publication also discusses small claims trials and how to collect your money.
- Kitsap County Small Claims Forms and instructions from the Kitsap County District Court.
- Pierce County Small Claims FAQ and information for small claims court.
- Snohomish County Small Claims Court From the Snohomish County District Court, provides information on who can sue and be sued, cost of filing, serving the notice in small claims actions.