Before You Sue
- Is There a Time Limit to File a Lawsuit? What Are Statutes of Limitations? It's critical that you file your lawsuit on time. Here's what you need to know. (FindLaw)
Representing Yourself in Court
- Should You Represent Yourself in Court? Represent yourself effectively in court, without being intimidated. (FindLaw)
- Judge versus Jury Trials Even if your case is eligible for a jury trial, it's often better to tell it to the judge. (FindLaw)
Lawyers & Legal Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice Lawsuit FAQs Do you think your lawyer screwed up your case? Here are answers to some of the questions you may have about what to do next.(FindLaw)
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer? From the State Bar of California. Cover lawyer specialization, advertisements, fee agreements and more. In PDF format.